Trading for more than 12 years, the professionals at 5 Star Floor Care continually strive to become market leaders in the floor care industry. Dedicated to constantly updating our skills, knowledge, and training as well as our technical procedures and equipment, we are very proud and committed to offering you a comprehensive range of floor care services. These are in line with the current British standards and practises.
FIRST-CLASS FLOOR CARE
A risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services is available due to our confidence that you will be another one of our thousands of delighted customers. Also providing a money-back guarantee on selected cleaning and restoration services and certified by The Clean Trust, our associations are as follows:
- BWFA (Wood Flooring Association)
- NCCA (Natural Carpet Cleaners’ Association)
- Woolsafe Approved™ Service Provider
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Bromley Trading Standards
- FSB (Federation of Small Businesses)
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Fully Trained, Competent, and Friendly Staff
- Quality Service from Installation to Restoration
- Fully Insured for Your Peace of Mind
- Friendly, Professional, and Knowledgeable Staff
- Excellent Customer Care
- 100% Satisfaction and Money-Back Guarantee
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
When you are not happy with our services and we fail to deliver the result that we have promised you, we will return to your premises and rectify the issue completely free of charge.
If you have given us sufficient opportunities to rectify the problem and we have not delivered, we will offer you a full refund for the work that you are not satisfied with. Please see our terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions below before proceeding with any of our services.
Customers may reschedule or cancel appointments made with us by giving us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. However, the customer agrees that we reserve the right to charge the customer a £45 cancellation fee for:
- Any Cancelled Appointments with Less than 24 Hours’ Notice
- Lock-outs (Where We Cannot Obtain Access to the Property for Any Reason outside of Our Control)
- In the Event that We Cannot Carry out the Work due to Lack of Electricity or Water, for Example
We reserve the right to cancel the job or appointment without any prior notice in circumstances where:
- The Customer is Violent, Disrespectful, or Abusive towards a Member of Our Staff
- The Customer Makes Unreasonable Requests outside of the Scheduled Work to be Done
All complaints must be made in writing via email or letter. Also, complaints owing to dissatisfaction from the service we have provided, damage, or theft must be reported within 48 hours of our visit. Failure to adhere to these terms may affect the money-back or satisfaction guarantee that we have given you, as we reserve the right not consider any complaints made after this 48-hour period.
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee applies to all of our work WITHOUT EXCEPTION, UNLESS we have informed you in writing before the work commences.
- Our Money-Back Guarantee EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES: CERTAIN STAIN and ODOUR REMOVAL, COLOUR REPAIR, and CARPET REPAIR WORK, as these are services which CANNOT BE GUARANTEED to provide a flawless result, depending on the severity of the initial problem, along with regular services that have not upgraded to a deep cleaning service if recommended to do so in order to rectify the problem. BUT DON’T WORRY, WE WILL inform you in writing before the work has commenced if this is the case.
- We reserve the right to consider each case on the basis of the complaint itself and MAY CONTEST A CLAIM IF: we have not been given a reasonable opportunity to rectify the work, or the problem is not reported within 72 hours of the work being completed, or the complaint is in relation to a defect in the item in question.
- However, you are always covered by our satisfaction guarantee and we will always come and reclean or reassess any areas of concern you have swiftly, and will do our best to deal with them in a fair and professional manner within 24-72 hours of a complaint being made whenever possible.
- You will be notified prior to booking our service if your work is not covered by our money back guarantee, as this is NOT APPLICABLE TO ALL SERVICES EXPLAINED IN POINTS 1 and 2 ABOVE.
- You cannot hold us responsible for (being unable to remove) carpet, upholstery, or flooring defects, or certain stains.
- We are also fully insured for your peace of mind for Treatment Risk, Goods In Trust, and Public Liability so you’re in safe hands. Again, all we ask is that if necessary, you give us the chance to rectify a problem if it arises before making a claim.
Refunds will be issued in accordance with our complaints procedure and the terms of our Money-Back Guarantee and only issued if we cannot rectify the problem for you after being given the opportunity to so. In these circumstances, we will refund you for the part of the work which you are not satisfied with or perhaps come to some other arrangement, whichever suits you best!
Extra Charges of £5 to £10 MAY Be Incurred for:
- Collection and Delivery of Keys from One Address to Another
- Bringing Up Machinery per Flight of Stairs to Perform Work in Premises with No Lift
- Excessively Unprepared Rooms Where Multiple Items Need Constant Moving for Cleaning to Commence
- Rooms Booked on the Regular Rate in Need of Stain Removal, Deodorising, or Sanitisation
- Larger than Average Rooms that Exceed 12ft by 12ft
- Rooms with an Above Average Amount of Furniture if It Is Required to Be Moved