5 Star Floor Care eliminates flooring issues with our comprehensive and innovative dust-free tools and equipment.
1. Before we start, we perform a thorough inspection of your floor to assess the damage. This guides us on how to efficiently sand your flooring.
2. Next, we sweep up any dirt and debris to ensure we’re working on a clean surface. This also ensures that dust and grime don’t get trapped between the floor and the finishing coat.
3. We use a revolutionary floor sander with a vacuum attachment to suck in dust and sand. Our dust-free sanding method preserves the air quality of your space and makes clean-up faster. It also eliminates health risks for people with asthma and allergies.
4. After we sand your floor, we apply your coating preference: (a) matte or semi-gloss lacquer or (b) commercial-grade hard-wax oils.
5 Star Floor Care has been in the flooring services industry for over 15 years. With a team of experts and the latest in floor sanding equipment, we have dedicated ourselves to providing homes and commercial establishments with innovative solutions to their flooring problems. We also personalise each service to meet the unique needs of our clients.
- We are one of the best-rated floor sanders in the area, with a 9.92/10 average rating on Checkatrade.com.
- We work closely with you during the entire floor sanding process to ensure our services suit your preferences.
- We have unrivalled customer care. You can call us anytime for clarifications about our methods and the equipment we use.
Aside from providing floor sanding services to property owners in Bexleyheath, we also offer floor maintenance services that keep your floors in top condition. These range from cleaning and polishing to preventive maintenance.
Floor Cleaning and Polishing
We remove unsanitary and unattractive filth from your hardwood floors. We then apply a high-grade polish to act as a protective layer from future wear and tear.
Planned Floor Maintenance
This service involves procedures such as reapplying coats of oils and lacquers without sanding. This prevents floors from requiring expensive restorations and stops your floor from deteriorating to a state where cleaning will not be effective.
Reactive Floor Maintenance
This type of maintenance is necessary for floors that were not suitably protected during building or renovation work. For instance, plaster, paint or oils can penetrate the wood grain and be difficult to remove. With the use of our high-grade solutions, we can remove the stubborn stains for you.
Get in touch with us today and breathe new life into your hardwood floors. We offer free floor sanding demonstrations in Bexleyheath for first-time clients.